01. your live journal "user name" & what it means:
inahandbasket, from the phrase going to hell in a handbasket.
My usual name, klocwerk, seemed too silly, and I think I created it shortly after bush was elected. ironic, no? *grin*
02. on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your livejournal represent who you actually are?
enh, maybe 5. I'm bad at representing myself.
03. how much about your life do you post to lj?
not a whole lot. I rarely feel like I have a good enough grasp on my life to put it into suscinct words.
04. is there anything you refuse to post about?
refuse? sheesh. probably just stuff no one would want to hear about, like my sex life and whatnot. I put that in private posts. ;o)
05. on a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
probably not very interesting at all unless they happen to know me irl.
06. from who/how did you find out about lj?
My beautiful girlfriend, prosicated
07. has anyone ever joined lj because of you?
dont' think so, no.
08. what proportion of your posts are friends only?
very few. maybe one in 15 at the most.
09. what is your favorite interest on lj?
my greatest non-romantic interests are ultimate frisbee and three dimensional art/creations. (aka. woodcarving, sculpting, etc.)
10. Has anything on lj ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
sure, that's what communication is all about. duh...
11. how often do you respond / comment on other peoples journals?
not terribly often, only if I feel like I actually have something important to say that they might care to hear.
12. do you prefer to write in your journal or read other journals?
write, but I read lots more than I write. heh.
13. have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on lj (or did it to someone else)?
14. have you ever banned someone from your journal?
15. who are your favorite lj friend(s) and why?
prosicated because I'm somewhat involved in her life... maybe... hehe.
other than that, it'd be sidebarboy because he's neat, 9mm because he's fuckin whacko, atropa just cause, and anyone I actually know irl because it makes them seem more real.
16. how many of your LJ friends have you actually met?
Other than Bunnyroo who the girl met and I said hello to, none that I didn't know irl before lj.
17. of all of the people on lj you know of, who is the most like you?
depends on the side of me. Sidebarboy seems to have a lot of similar interests and tastes, but there are sides of me I see reflected in just about everyone on my list.
18. why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
because I like the way they write, and they don't type like 13 year old girls. *ahem* "OMG...! I sawed tina n tony in da baffroom... tehy were like totaly kising and stuff...!"
*contemplates his username again*
19. do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
no, I check out their journal first. If I don't feel like seeing their type of writing every day, I don't add em.
20. what is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
cause I'm lazy. lol.
21. is your "significant other" on lj?
22. have you ever wanted to meet someone on lj?
example: Jakd and I have the same obscure interest in sport kites, and i keep wanting to meet up with him and fly sometime.
I'd like to meet just about everyone on my list at some point in time.