October 25th, 2002
1. Sex: male
2. Age: 22
3. Birthday: April 7th
4. Place of Birth: My parent's house, Elverson PA
5. Siblings: Sister Kiera, 26. (yeah, my parent's liked standard names.)
6. Parents: 2, dad currently out of proper work, doing carpentry. Mom working, a rare occurance.
7. Pets: 1 beta fish, Spike. 3 cats at parent's house, one of which I regard as mine. sort of.
8. Height: between 5'10"
9. Weight: 205ish, trying to go down a bit more. Not really fat, I'm just a solid guy.
10. Hair Colour: brownish
11. Eye Colour: greenish blueish greyish etc.
12. Eye Colour of Choice: I'm cool with that.
13. Writing Hand: right
14. Masturbating Hand: right. I don't get the whole off-handed thing.
15. Current Residence: in transition to west philadelphia
BODY ILLS AND SKILLS.
16. Do you bite your nails?: Let me put it this way, I haven't used nail clippers since I was about 9 years old. But you wouldn't know from looking at my nails, I have it down to an art and never bite off too much. Not one of those "downtothecuticles" type biters.
17. Can you roll your tongue?: Yup. in many dimensions. But not upside down, it's one of my personal failings.
18. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?: yuppers.
19. Can you blow smoke rings?: seeing as I don't really smoke and never have, except for the occasional Clove, I've never had the opportunity to learn. ALthough I want to be a little old man who smokes a pipe, so maybe someday...
20. Can you blow spit bubbles?: who can't? sheesh.
21. Can you cross your eyes?: yar!
22. Tattoos?: not yet. always wanted a bar code when I was little. Nowadays it'd look like I was following the crowd, so I'm too annoyed to get one.
23. Piercings and where?: none anymore. had my foreskin pierced about 2 years ago, took it out after a couple of months as it just wasn't working out too well. I miss it...
24. Do you make your bed daily?: *falls over laughing*
25. What goes on first, bra or underwear?: um... wrong sex. but my boxers go on first.
26. Which shoe goes on first?: which ever I pick up first.
27. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?: not that I can recall. I've had them thrown at me...
28. On the average, how much money do you carry in your purse/wallet?: I try to have about $30, but it's usually more like 15ish.
29. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?: My chainmail bracelet. Usually have two rings on as well, but they often come off when I'm on the computer or playing frisbee. They wiggle when I type and it can be irritating.
30. What's sexiest on a guy?: um. ok. I'll add in a 30.5 question for any males out there. In a guy, I would think that sexiest would be in shape but not muscular or bulky, friendly and honest, and not at all skeazy. fur is right out.
30.5. What's sexiest on a girl?: attitude, sense of humor, carriage... there are definitely some physical traits that matter, but I can't pin them down. Never have been able to. I find self-confidence very sexy, even if it's just a facade. Has to do with the way a woman presents/carries herself.
31. Would you rather be on time and look OK or 10 minutes late and look great?: I could give two shits about how I look 99% of the time. and I like to be on time though I often am not. *le sigh*
32. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?: used to cut, now I twirl since I'm a big boy now.
33. How many cereals in your cabinet?: 3 hot, 2 cold apparently. (thanks prosicated ;o)
34. What utensils do you use to eat pizza?: those weird little forked extensions at the end of my arms... anything metallic is sacreligious to the pizza.
35. Do you cook?: when ever I can.
36. How often do you brush your teeth?: I try to do it once a day. Really I do.
37. How often do you shower/bathe?: pretty much every day, sometimes twice a day, sometimes every two days.
38. How long does your shower last?: either less than 10 minutes or more than 30. depends what kind of rush I'm in. I can easily spend an hour in the shower on any given day.
39. Hair drying method: natural air drying, but you gotta brush it back first so you get the right wave when it's dry. it's an art really.
40. Do you paint your nails?: rarely these days, although it may become more often as I settle into my new job here.
41. Do you swear?: they're just words, I don't see what the big deal is really.
42. Do you ever spit?: only when phleghmy or if there's something else nasty in there. Or watermellon seeds...
43. Do you pee in the shower?: I used to, don't anymore.
IN AND AROUND.
44. The CD Player: I'm so thouroughly in transition of living spaces at the moment that I don't even know where 2 out of 3 of my cd players are. Music at the moment has been the radio. ouch.
45. Person you talk most on the phone with: Girl or parents, it's a toss up. My parents have been way too present in my life lately, it's starting to get annoying. But I'm almost out of there...
46. What colour is your bedroom?: which one? parents house is white walls with green a purple doors and edging, painted by yours truly. Girl's apartment is all white with colorful clothes on the floor.
47. Do you use an alarm clock?: yeah, I sleep like the dead whenever possible so my alarm clock is a nuclear bomb.
48. Name one thing you are obsessed with: nothing really. if you'd asked me a year or two ago I would have said DiabloII without hesitating. But I'm over that problem. mostly.
49. Have you ever skinny-dipped with the opposite sex?: isn't that an integral part of growing up in rural america? Actually now that I think about it I can't remember a time that I actually did. hunh. guess I had a stunted childhood.
50. Ever sunbathed nude?: not a big sunbather. that'd be a no.
51. Window seat or aisle?: what kind of question is that? window of course!
52. What's your sleeping position?: on my right side/stomach, one leg bent up with my right arm under my pillow. Can do it on the left side, but since I broke my collar bone snowboarding 8 years ago it's easier for me to lay on my right, just the way it broke.
53. What kind of bed do you like?: firm but not rock solid in a cold room with lots of covers.
54. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?: a sheet usually, only nothing if it's REALLY hot or nasty humid.
55. Do you snore?, sleepwalk? Or talk in your sleep?: not that I'm aware of, never been told I do.
56. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: my little clover occasionally, but only when I don't have the girl around.
57. How about with the light on?: never. anymore.
58. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on?: if I'm sleeping alone then yes, I'll watch a movie or play a CD.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU..
59. Took a shower?: this morning
60. Watched Bambi: i've only ever seen in once, when i was in kindergarten
61. Cried?: awhile
62. Talked on the phone?: 20 seconds, I'm at work
63. Read a book?: yesterday I finally finished one I'd been working on for awhile.
64. Punched someone: jokingly? can't be more than a week ago seriously? never.
65. Where do you see yourself in ten years?: I don't. heh.
66. Who are you going to be married to?: if I ever do, I currently hope that it's prosicated but that's way far off in my mind.
67. How many kids?: dunno. definitely not more than 2 if any.
68. Your profession or main occupation: something with computers, preferably networking.
69. Future School: hard knocks. hehe!
70. What kind of house you want to own?: something with good light and an outdoor space. Not suburban if possible. I'd like to live in the country, but I like having things to do at night such as a city does. toughie, I know.
mood: less bored
music: office chatter
|Date:||October 25th, 2002 03:37 pm (UTC)|| |
Move to San Francisco!! (she's gonna kill me) You can do that in San Francisco!! Why do you think I'm living here? :)
oh, right, I'm talking about the whole house/yard/city thing. For example, this weekend we're going to see a flying-maching festival on Fisherman's Wharf (Red Bull is sponsoring crazy people who build their own flying machines). They're going to "fly" them off the pier, and if they work, they get to fly around the Bay for a while. If not, *sploosh*. So this city rocks. And you can totally have a yard (though ya might need some more money than I have).