1. What's your favorite cheese?
*Well aged Gouda, or a nice brie.
2. How long do you hold onto odd socks before giving up on finding their mate?
*all my socks are the same. I avoid all such issues thusly.
3. Who was your favorite musical artist when you were 15?
4. What shape are your fingernails in right now?
*I just bit off 3 of them. but I'm a very good biter. no ragged edges, not too deep. you wouldn't know if I didn't tell you (or if you caught me)
5. Two scoops: of what?
* Caramel and cookie dough
6. What's your earliest memory?
* Pushing my sister around our front yard on our riding grasshopper.
7. When does your pet look funniest?
* um, only have fish at the moment. they're not terribly funny.
8. What do you collect?
* computers, computer bits, and random little natural things. (seed pods, etc.)
9. What's better than sex?
* depends on how we're determining this... and on my mood.
A big hug where you just lose yourself in the other person is definitely near the top of my list.
10. What things are you brand-loyal to?
* computer bits. it pains me greatly to make a switch from amd -> intel, or nvidia -> ati. *geexor*
11. Favorite Dr. Seuss book?
* the star-bellied sneeches.
12. Best meal you've had lately?
* dinner that I'm about to make. follow closely by lunch at Monks bar yesterday.
13. Peanut Butter and ________?
* Bananas and wheat germ.
14. Who's your favorite poet?
* not a big poetry person. but I do love me some E. A. Poe
15. Where are you going on vacation this year?
not sure yet, definitely camping, hopefully something bigger.
16. If you could change careers tomorrow with no strings attached, what would you be?
* computer and woodworking teacher at a high school/middle school. (recent aspiration)
17. Whaddya drive?
* 90 geo prism hatchback, lil Scooter. *grumble grumble*
18. What's your poison?
* Ever heard of wine snobs? I'm a beer snob. i just love a good beer.
19. The color of the carpet or the kind of floor in the room you are sitting in right now.
* motley light brown low carpet.
20. What's on your walls?
* in this room? a list of peoples phone numbers, a calendar, a clock, random cute notes from the girl, and a piece of paper (transcript) certifying that I done finished college.
that was fun. ^_^