May 18th, 2005
Kitties day 3:
Pooping in their litterbox. yay!
eating their food. yay!
sistercat has the sniffles. :o(
Morning, sistercat isn't sniffling, but she's avoiding us a bit more than before.
Brothercat agrees to some sociable petting!
They both want to play.
and I go to work eventually.
Fretless bass is coming in on the 24th. that's next tuesday.
I'm sure you all care, but it's my journal, so bite me.
Wish it were sooner, but hey. that's good too. ^_^
I posted 7 times yesterday.
Anyway, just wanted to share this little gem:
Woman KOed by vibrating knickers
There really WAS a party in her pants!
rainbow_spork asked me these questions:
1. Do you know why your parents named you Ry and not Ryan or really any other name out there? If so, what's the reason? Have you ever met anyone else with your name? (so that was 3 questions, shoot me.)
2. It's the last vacation you'll ever take in your life, and you can stay as long as you want, but you can only go some place you've already been to. (And you can't stay home.) Where do you go back to?
3. Where did you grow up? Tell me about. (I'm confused as to why I don't already know the answer to this question.)
4. Do you like your job? To the extent that it's what you want to do for the rest of your life? If not, do you know what you do want to do?
5. Tell me your favourite movie and why.
( just doing two cuts cause I'm lazy.Collapse )
oceanic asked me these questions:
1. If you could have all the variations of One Thing, collected in your possession, what would it be? For example, would you collect all the different kinds of bass guitars, or stamps (hey, some people), or wood types (as planks OR trees), or... what?
2. If you could make ice cream out of a flavor not yet discovered by mankind, what flavor would you make? Would it be any good?
3. If you had to dress up as your inner three-year old for a day, what would you wear?
4. If you were offered a grant for a year’s living expenses to go and study something, anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you study? This doesn’t have to be purely academic, just in the sense that you couldn’t only live somewhere, you would have to be investigating something.
5. How do you want the kids on your street to describe you when you’re an old codger? Compose a few lines of dialogue of the children walking (sneaking? Running?) by your front porch.
( the second cut!Collapse )
Thanks chicas, that was a good use of a slow hour at work. ^_^
Comments, more questions, or requests for questions are hereby solicited.