1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind?
Solo: book, video game, or comfy place to toss my body.
if I have a Meg, curled up in bed quietly.
2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/schoolerrands?
shoes come off if they were on, hug and kiss the meg if she's home, check e-mail. heh.
3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells?
warm spicy. Vanilla, chai, bay rum, apple pie in the oven, etc.
4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself?
by self, definitely.
if they're people I know really well and can be quiet around, then other people are fine. a few months ago I had a really relaxed afternoon with grayhoundliz, that was rockin. we seem to have the same ideas of how to interact amicably, yet be able to relax too.
5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't?
driving 70+ mile 'n hour down twisty back roads near my parents' house. It's therapudic. I used to go out when I was really pissed off and just rip around the roads.
It's exceptionally dangerous if you're not relaxed, you can't fight a car on those turns, you have to go with it. it's a zen thing.
also, listening to really loud music as I'm going to sleep.
I don't mean turning up the mozart, I mean putting on Rage Against the Machine to go to sleep to. I haven't done that in ages, silly apartment living. Even if the Meg isn't home, I don't think the downstairs neighbors would appreciate it. ;o)