1. How many TVs do you have in your home?
2, only one gets TV reception. there's one in the bedroom with a vcr so that when one of us is alone we can fall asleep watching a movie.
2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week?
a week? maybe a half an hour. If you count movies, probably average a movie a week, so 2.5 hours.
3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children?
For those of you who don't know, I grew up without television.
I went to another family's house once for an exchange type program, and the kids in that house watched 2 hours of tv BEFORE going to school, and all evening was spent in front of the TV.
The people I work with talk about TV all the time, their favorite characters in TV shows mean more to them than their families. It's really fucking disturbing, and I hate America's fascination with TV. for me it defines the problems in modern america.
4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you're heatbroken?
Never been one, never will be one (I don't think).
5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like?
a mixture of TLC, the Nature Channel, Cartoon Network (adult swim/anime), Discovery, and the History Channel.