At work every once in a while we do a cd swap.
This is the second time we've done it. What we do is come up with a theme for a cd, then we each make one and make copies for everyone else.
Last time we did it the theme was "10 songs that kick ass," and it was left up to us how to interpret that statement.
This time we said, "Do a chonological audio autobiography."
1. Intro from Prodigy - Music for a Jilted Generation
2. Michael Jackson - Beat it
3. UB40 - Rat in Mi Kitchen
4. Snow - Informer
5. Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire
6. REM - Shiny Happy People
7. U2 - Bullet the Blue Sky
8. The Prodigy - Jericho
9. Grateful Dead - Friend of the Devil
10. Nirvana - Lounge Act
11. NIN - down in it
12. Rage Against the Machine - Take the Power Back
13. Cherry Poppin' Daddies - Zoot Suit Riot
14. Pilfers - Hypnotized
15. VNV Nation - Joy
16. Aphex Twin - Bucephalus Bouncing Ball
17. Royksopp - Poor Leno
yeah. There's some changes I could make, a better Billy Joel song for instance, but there's a damn good reason for every one of them. That's the Billy Joel song I sat down with the lyrics sheet and memorized. Only song I ever did that with.
nuf rambling. I have 8 copies of this to burn yo.