I was starving and alone when I got home today, so I improvised.
- frozen left-over cooked ground beef and turkey with peppers
- 3 large eggs
- 1-2oz. smoked cheddar
- Reheat the meats by putting a few tablespoons of water in a skillet, and heat covered for a few minutes, then uncovered until the water evaporates.
- While that's happening, mix up the eggs, a tablespoon of milk, salt, pepper, and tarragon, and whisk them in a bowl with a fnork.
- Turn off the heat on the meat (hah!) and let it sit for a minute, then pour the eggs on top of it and start stirring. Turn the heat back on low.
- Toss in the cheddar, and stir/toss off and on until you decide it's done.
- Plate with panache.
This is a recipe I won't be
writing down recommending to anyone who's not quite hungry and in need of a quick fix.
But mmm... foooooood...
Current Location: home