- Plasticing off a workspace in the basement so I can make sawdust without it getting everywhere.
- Putting up lights in said workspace so I don't cut my fingers instead of wood.
- Replacing some floor boards in the kitchen where we took out a doorway.
- Finishing the boards if I can.
- Putting a second coat of paint on the study closet (first coat currently drying, prosicated put that one and 2 coats of primer on already).
- Processing and posting like 30 pictures to wrap up my (as usual) neglected NaPhotoMo. (I've shot lots, just haven't made time to process/post.)
- Eating dinner.
Sleep might factor in there too, although perhaps not until it's technically tomorrow.
Now off to it!