October 15th, 2011
Alive, but contemplating hibernation for the winter. Getting out of bed's been hard lately.
A brief list:
- Married for 4 years now to the most awesome person I've ever met. I <3 prosicated
- Kitchen progressing very slowly, just don't have enough time in my life lately. argh.
- Work's busy, but mostly good. Some meta-angst there as usual.
- Honk! rocked
- Crooked Still show last night was awesome, don't see enough live music that I'm not in. Must fix that.
- Actually made a dr. appointment for the first time in, I believe, a decade. Literally. Looking forward to hearing how terrible my body is.
- Spending today doing laundry and dishes and running errands. whee!
Most of my blogging these days seems to be happening over on Google+ if you're interested in following my random escapades. :)
Current Location: home
Congratulations to you both!
|Date:||October 16th, 2011 03:12 pm (UTC)|| |
Your body isn't terrible. It's a beautiful feat of engineering and logistics which functions fairly cohesively and carries around an incredibly bright brain which I happen to like a fair amount. But I'm glad you're taking it to the mechanics for a check up. It's just good policy.
Meanwhile congratulations on all the cool things going on in your world!!!
Edited at 2011-10-16 03:13 pm (UTC)
|Date:||October 16th, 2011 07:21 pm (UTC)|| |
Yaaaay for happies! Happy anniversary!
|Date:||October 17th, 2011 03:42 pm (UTC)|| |
I wish I could follow on G+
But the lack of reliably organized stream, search and/or way to go back in history defeats that. I may see things moment-to-moment but that's it.
That said, happy anniversary!
Re: I wish I could follow on G+
search is now there, and I use circles to delineate important groups of people and make sure I'm caught up. :)